Educator: Kari Fuller
Course Length: (1 hr 44 min)
– Learn everything you need to know about I-Tip and Flat-Tip Hair Extensions, our two beaded methods. You’ll receive the most updated tips and instructions so that you can become a beaded pro!
– Complete demonstration and professional techniques
– High-definition video streaming
– You have 60 days of access from the date of purchase
– Any tools or equipment needed is a separate purchase done through on of our distributor
This course will teach you everything you need to know about I-Tip and Flat-TIp Extensions. Segments include: tools, consultation, preparation, installation, blending and styling, aftercare, maintenance, and removal.
Our I-Tip and Flat-Tip Extensions are installed strand by strand with microbeads that are clamped against the hair and extension tip. No adhesives, heat, or chemicals are required for these installation methods, so hair remains safe and healthy from beginning to end. Our beaded extensions are durable, comfortable, and blend beautifully.
In this video, you’ll be introduced to all the beaded extension tools and equipment offered by Babe Hair. You’ll learn how to use them for perfect installation, blending, and removal techniques.
There are three types of beads: Flare, Micro-Lock, and Silicone. This video will thoroughly explain the differences between the bead types, and will teach you how to decide which one is best for each client and their unique needs.
You’ll learn the four steps of proper blending, so that your client’s hair has a soft, natural feel.
CONSULTATION & AFTERCARE
You’ll learn how to consult with clients before installation begins. You’ll also learn how to advise your clients to take care of their extensions. You’ll be educate on which kinds of products are safe to use on hair extensions, and how to wash, condition, and style extensions properly. You’ll also learn how to remove the extensions safely using the Hair Extensions Tool to un-crimp the beads.
Tools you’ll need:
· I-Tip or Flat-Tip Hair Extensions
· Loop Tool
· Hair Extension Tool
· Hair Extensions Beads (Silicone, Flare, or Micro-Lock)
· Hair Clips
· Velcro Hair Gripper
· Quick Pick Hair Parter
Get everything you need with our Beaded Hair Extension Kit!
Blending and Styling Tools:
· Hair Cutting Scissors
· Feathering Razor